Wahoo! Have you booked your time to come stay with us? Here is a helpful list to help you pack.
*The water in camp is filtered. We have state or the art equipment and also have the water tested. The water from your tap is drinkable! this means that you can bring your reusable water canteen instead of the plastic disposables.
- Reusable water canteen
- Fishing gear with min 15lb test recommended (see list for fishing gear specifics)
- Rain slicker
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Your clothing choices – make sure you also have a jacket or sweater
- Your Saskatchewan Issued Fishing License
- Pleasure craft operators card
- Cooler for taking home your fish
- A backpack to use for day trips
- Beverages outside of water
- Your bedding – sleeping bags, a blanket (we have sheets and pillows)
- Toiletries like tooth paste, shampoo, soap
- Food for your stay
- Camera, charging cords etc.
- Cards, board games, books or magazines
Cabins come equipped with cooking utensils, electric stove, wood fireplace, fridge and freezer, bathrooms, showers and towels. There are no land line telephones because of the remoteness of the camp, however, you can get cell phone signal on most plans. Firewood is free, and it’s self serve unless otherwise requested